Hours of Operation
|Monday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Closed weekends and holidays.|
About our Office
The Montour County Planning Commission provides strategic, coordinated and objective guidance and oversight to the growth, planning and development activities in Montour County.
- Duties of the Planning Commission include:
Prepare and update the County Comprehensive Plan, which includes information on population, housing, economy, land use, transportation utilities, government facilities, recreation and the environment.
- Administer the County's Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance and reviews plans originating from municipalities having their own ordinances.
- Assist any of the County's municipalities in preparing, modifying and reviewing comprehensive plans, zoning and subdivision ordinances, the National Flood Insurance Program, sewage planning modules as required by the Department of Environmental Protection, and other ordinances and services.
- Act as a conduit for access to federal and state grant programs such as the Community Development Block Grant Program, and the HOME Program.
- Represents the County on a number of committees, boards, and organizations either by Commissioner appointment or by virtue of being a county planning agency.
The Planning Commission meets on the third Wednesday of the month at 5:30 PM in the Montour County Administrative Center, 435 East Front Street, Danville, PA 17821.
Future Land Use Maps
- Anthony Township Future Land Use Map
- Cooper Township Future Land Use Map
- Danville Borough Future Land Use Map
- Derry Township Future Land Use Map
- Liberty Township Future Land Use Map
- Limestone Township Future Land Use Map
- Mahoning Township Future Land Use Maps
- Mayberry Township Future Land Use Map
- Valley Township Future Land Use Map
- Washingtonville Borough Future Land Use Map
- West Hemlock Township Future Land Use Map